Friday, August 1, 2014

Star Crossed Blog

With as detailed and intense Star Crossed is,  I've decided to start a blog for this story. Any and all teasers will be posted on here,  along with the glossary and pictures. I've got a few added so far in the tabs above. There will be teasers and what not included on my normal blog: http://tufano79.blogspot.com/ and my tumblr: http://tufano79fanficpictease.tumblr.com/. There will also be EXTRA teasers on her (probably limited to just teasers, not pictures. Additionally, any pictures that are of the inappropriate variety, will be posted on my tumblr: http://tufano79fanficpictease.tumblr.com/ exclusively.

Now, if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please leave them here. If I get enough, I'll start a FAQ page, answering any questions you may have regarding the story. I'm curious about your theories, ideas and would love to chat with you! Also, I'm hoping to keep the Thursday update schedule, BUT that may be a problem since I'm going back to work in about a week and half.

Finally, I want to thank a few people. First off...thank you to Chandrakanta for the beautiful banner you created for me! It's absolutely lovely and captures the idea of the story perfectly

I also want to thank Mina Rivera for creating this lovely cover (along with the gorgeous banner for the top of this blog). Again, they are both gorgeous!



I finally want to thank the Ficsisters for their awesome review for Star Crossed. You can find the review written here. I was so humbled to see such a wonderful review. Also, A Different Forest has featured Star Crossed on their site as well. Thank you both of you for your pimpage! 

I'm hoping to have a teaser for you sometime this weekend. Thank you so much for reading! 

Hugs!

Tufano79

No comments:

Post a Comment