Thursday, September 17, 2015

Star Crossed Teaser

“Bella,” he breathed against my mouth. His arms banded around me, pulling me ever closer to his hard, muscular body. I rolled my hips, taking him deeper in me. “I don’t have the words to describe what I’m feeling, but let me show you, my beloved.” I moaned, kissing him with all of the adoration I had for him. He was so hard inside of me, loving me with his body.

Twisting my fingers into his hair, I felt my own body quake with my impending release. My spots changed their glow, morphing from orange to bright white of love, jubilation and pleasure. Edward looked up at me and his eyes were sizzling, glimmering a bright emerald green. His fingers found where we were joined and her roughly circled my bundle of nerves, making my body tingle with pleasure and love.

“Come for me, Bella,” he breathed against my mouth, nipping at my lips.

“Yes,” I whimpered. We kissed deeply, his thrusts becoming more erratic. My moans grew louder. I scratched down his back as my climax pulsed throughout me. “Edward, I’m …” I fell back as my sex clenched around his hardness.

“That’s it, baby,” Edward grunted as his hips slammed into me, pushing his erection as far inside me as possible. My jaw dropped as I looked to where we were joined, watching him disappear into my body. Seeing that sent me over the edge and I screamed as my climax shimmered through me, making me seize in absolute euphoria. I felt his body explode inside of me, shooting streams of his release into me. I slumped against his chest, listening to his rapidly pumping heart. “You feel better?”

“I feel more centered,” I panted, giggling lightly and pressing a soft kiss to his chest. “And knowing that I’ve been with you, knowing that you love me will help me get through today; get me through this battle.”

“I needed to feel you, too,” he said, cupping my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment