Sunday, February 1, 2015

Updates

Hey all ~

I do apologize about the lack of updates with this one. I requires nearly all of my brain to maintain the languages, the details and whatnot. I'm changing how I'm updating my stories. Instead of doing a rotation of updates, I'm focusing on ONE story. I just finished Angels and Monsters. I'm going to re-read what I've written for this story and then this is next in the queue.

My goal (lofty as it may be) is to have an update every two weeks, like I originally said. With my job and extracurricular responsibilities for my job, that is probably as much as I can promise you. Sometimes, depending on the week, I may give you more, but we'll see.

I do appreciate all of your patience and I do promise to finish this. I don't know how long it will be, honestly. I have to get my momentum going and plan how I see this ending, the climax and the HEA.

For now, take some time to reread what I've posted and perhaps, by the time you're done, I'll have a new chapter for you.

Hugs!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment